A Part of Conversation Questions for the ESL Classroom.
- What is prejudice?
- Why does prejudice exists?
- Are women highly regarded in your society? Why?
- Are men highly regarded in the community?
- Are there gender role biased issues in your country? What are they?
- Are women workers often promoted at their workplace?
- If yes, what qualities do they possess over the other gender?
- If not, what make them not excel at their work?
- Do gender issues affect the development of a country?
- Why do you think we need to discuss issues about gender?
- What are some prejudices you have?
- What prejudices have you acquired?
- What, if any, measures has your national government implemented to combat gender-based discrimination or prejudice?
If you can think of another good question for this list, please add it.
Copyright © 1997-2010 by The Internet TESL Journal