A Part of Conversation Questions for the ESL Classroom.
- Why do people procrastinate?
- Who do you know that always procrastinates?
- When is it good to procrastinate?
- When is it really bad to procrastinate?
- What kinds of things do you put off doing?
- How do you feel when other people put off something you want done soon?
- Who is the most patient person you know?
- What's the difference between patience and procrastination?
- Do you usually procrastinate when you have homework?
- What can procrastinators do to change their lives?
- What kinds of things do people often forget?
- Have you ever run out of gas?
- Do you ever forget to pay your bills on time?
- How do you fee about the late charges on most bills?
- What can someone do to have late charges forgiven?
- What do people often forget to do on time?
- Have you ever forgotten an important date or event?
- Do you become impatient when you have to wait in a long line?
- Have you ever yelled at someone or been really angry because they didn't do something?
- Are you always on time to class, late, or early?
- Have you ever known someone who was always early to important things?
- Do you know someone who is always busy?
- Do you think people in some cultures are in too much of a rush?
- Do you think people in other cultures are too relaxed?
- Do you want to accomplish many things in your life or do you want to take it easy?
If you can think of another good question for this list, please add it.
Copyright © 1997-2010 by The Internet TESL Journal