A Part of Conversation Questions for the ESL Classroom.
- What is race?
- What races do we have in the world?
- What race are you?
- What is ethnicity?
- What ethnicity are you?
- Is your home country largely homogeneous?
- How are people of a different color or appearance treated in your home country?
- What is discrimination? Have you experienced it?
- What is racism? Have you experienced it?
- Can you share a story of experiencing or witnessing racism?
- How did it make you feel?
- How do you think victims of racism or discrimination feel?
- What do you think of interracial marriages?
- There are more and more interracial people these days? How do you think they identify themselves?
- In what ways is racism and discrimination a problem in society?
- What are some ways we can combat racism and discrimination?
- Some people believe that humanity is divided into distinct races, others believe that all human beings belong to only one race. What do you think?
- How does race effect our interactions with each other?
- What would you say if someone told you that some races are smarter than others?
If you can think of another good question for this list, please add it.
Copyright © 1997-2010 by The Internet TESL Journal