A Part of Conversation Questions for the ESL Classroom.
Safety Inside and Outside of Your Home
- Do you wear seat belts?
- Do you put your child in a car seat?
- Do you lock the doors when you get inside your car?
- Do you check the backseat before getting into the car?
- Do you park near a lighted area at night?
- What do you do if someone grabs your purse or backpack?
- What do you do if someone asks you for money?
- How will you get out of your house if it starts to burn?
- What measures do you take when you walk at night?
- What do you think about keeping a gun in the house?
- How can you make a house safe for children to live in?
- What are some safety concerns in the winter when you drive your car?
- How can you make the outside area around your house safer after it snows?
- What kind of safety helmets do you use in your life?
- What are some poisons around the house and how do you store them safely?
- Do you know the local phone number for Poison Control?
- Where could you write the Poison Control number so it is in plain view during a case of an emergency?
- How many emergency numbers do you know for the area you live in?
- How many emergency numbers do you know for your home country?
- What is the telephone number for the police in your country?
If you can think of another good question for this list, please add it.
Copyright © 1997-2010 by The Internet TESL Journal