A Part of Conversation Questions for the ESL Classroom.
- Can you think of a good teacher you had?
- What made that teacher good?
- Think of a bad teacher you had.
- What made that teacher bad?
- What do you think it takes to be a good teacher?
- What are some traits of teachers?
- What different kind of teachers can you name?
- How are you a teacher to someone else?
- What is the retirement age for teachers in your country?
- Would you rather learn from a young teacher or an older teacher?
- What are the salaries for teachers in your country?
- Do you enjoy spending time with your teachers?
- If you were going to be a teacher, where would you like to teach?
- Young people spend a lot of their "formative years" with teachers. On the whole, is this time well-spent?
- What kind of formal training do teachers need in your country?
- Do you think the training is sufficient?
- If you could, how would you change this training
If you can think of another good question for this list, please add it.
Copyright © 1997-2010 by The Internet TESL Journal