A Part of Conversation Questions for the ESL Classroom.
- How many texts do you send a month?
- What are the positive and negative effects of texting?
- What is texting similar to?
- Do you text when you drive?
- Why do you do it if you know it's dangerous?
- Do you prefer to text ortalk on the phone? Why?
- How do you text on a phone? (Teach me how to text.)
- How many texts are included in your phone plan?
- Should there be a limit to how many texts a child or adult should send? Why?
- What "textese" do you use, for example, u2, b4, g2do?
- How is texting similar to chatting and how is it different?
If you can think of another good question for this list, please add it.
Copyright © 1997-2010 by The Internet TESL Journal