A Part of Conversation Questions for the ESL Classroom.
- Do you usually leave a tip?
- How much are you suppose to tip different people?
- Is tipping common in your country?
- Why is it important to leave tips?
- Can you think of jobs where tipping is an important part of the salary?
- When are some times you shouldn't leave a tip?
- When was the last time you left a tip for someone?
- How much do you usually leave for a tip?
- Would you leave a tip even if you thought the waiter or waitress didn't seem to work for it?
- Do you depend on tips for your income?
- What is the largest tip you have ever left?
- What is the largest tip you have ever received?
- Do you feel uncomfortable leaving tips? Why?
- Can you think of some places where tipping is required?
- Can you think of some places where tipping is optional?
- Can you think of some places where tipping is not necessary?
If you can think of another good question for this list, please add it.
Copyright © 1997-2010 by The Internet TESL Journal