A Part of Conversation Questions for the ESL Classroom.
- Is unemployment a great problem where you live now?
- Do you know people who have lost their jobs recently?
- What do you think the role of the government is in regulating the unemployment situation in this country?
- How should the government help people who have lost their jobs?
- Describe an employe whom the employer will never fire.
- When is the best time for a person to start looking for a job?
- Is it better to start job hunting while you are still studying and try to combine your studies with work?
- Can you share your experiences.
- Can youremember what was your very first job? Can you tell us about it?
- Do you think that at universities students get enough knowledge and practice to have no difficulties when starting to work for some company.
- What should young people do to have enough qualification after graduation?
- What are the most efficient ways to look for a job?
- The Internet?
- How do you write a resume to attract attention of the employer and get him give you to a job interview?
- How do you behave at a job interview to produce a favorable impression on the employer?
- Do you feel nervous or relaxed and confident at job interviews?
- Share your experiences.
- What are some questions you have been asked in an interview?
- Have you ever been asked some questions which seemed really strange and funny to you?
- Have you ever been cheated by the employer?
- What can you do to protect yourself?
If you can think of another good question for this list, please add it.
Copyright © 1997-2010 by The Internet TESL Journal