A Part of Conversation Questions for the ESL Classroom.
- What have your general impressions of America been?
- How much of America have you seen?
- Which is your favorite region?
- What are three good things about America?
- What are three not so good things?
- Is America a melting pot or a salad bowl?
- How does your home city and your current American city compare in regard to diversity?
- Some researchers have pointed out that diversity in neighborhoods sometimes causes anxiety or distrust.
- Do you favor diversity or homogeneity?
- A current trend in American education is to help students become active learners in classrooms.
- Based on what you know, compare and contrast American education with your country's education?
- What do you think of American visa and immigration policies?
- What do you think of the illegal immigration situation in America?
- Over 1% of Americans are incarcerated.
- Why do you think there are so many Americans in jail?
- Do you think there is too much poverty in America?
- If so, why does it exist? Compare it to your country?
If you can think of another good question for this list, please add it.
Copyright © 1997-2010 by The Internet TESL Journal