A Part of Conversation Questions for the ESL Classroom.
- What are the first steps to world peace?
- Is it important to think about peace?
- How peaceful are you?
- What is the most peaceful place you know of?
- What would it take for the world to be more peaceful?
- Would people need to change how they think, for the world to be peaceful?
- Who is the most peaceful person you know?
- What do you do to feel more calm, tranquil?
- Is some music peaceful?
- Is there any man made objects that you think are peaceful?
- When you think of peace, what image do you think of?
- Do you think that most people think about peace regularly?
If you can think of another good question for this list, please add it.
Copyright © 1997-2010 by The Internet TESL Journal