This May Be Obsolete
- Since some webmasters often change the design of their websites, the links on our treasure hunt pages may get "not found" error messages.
- Though some of these may still be functional, we do not maintain this section of our website anymore.
- We have left these online as examples of how to create a similar activity for your own students.
- At the time we began this project, many teachers did not have websites, so we offered space on our server for teachers to share their activities.
- Now, it is very easy for teachers to put up their own websites and create activities like these for their own students.
Beginning Level Scavenger Hunt
Visit these links to find the answers to the questions.
An Internet Treasure Hunt for ESL Students
What is the name of one place
where you can search the Internet?
What is the weather in Mexico
What movie has made the most
money of all time?
Find directions from
Mapblast between your house and school
Under Location, type in your city, state or zipcodein the
Click on create directions.
again to find some driving directions from your house to some other place.
- The following websites have changed, so you cannot easily answer these questions.
What is the cover of Time
Magaine of August 11, 1997
Visit the Kaplan Career Center and play the
Mock Interview Game.
Click on The Hot Seat: Mock Job Interview
Click on Play
- Is it better to add salt
in the beginning or the end of cooking?
Copyright (C) 1998-1999 by Susan
Hunts for ESL Students to find more treasure hunts.
Please report "not found" links to us.