This treasure hunt is now obsolete, since the website has once again changed its structure.
Visit these links at http://www.mountvernon.org/visit/ to find the answers to the questions.
An Internet Treasure Hunt for ESL Students
- Let's start outside the Mount Vernon Mansion, at the necessary.
- Visit the kitchen.
- What time was breakfast served?
- Who did the cooking?
- Visit the guestroom.
- What river can be seen from this room?
- In what year was the south wing completed?
- Visit the master bedroom.
- How many years were Mr. and Mrs. Washington married?
- Visit the kitchen garden
- In what year was this garden built?
- Visit the page called Washington's Five Farms
- Name four crops that were grown on his farm.
- Take the Pioneer Farm Quiz
- True or False.
- George Washington had slaves.
If you don't know yet, visit this page.
Copyright (C) 1998-2001 by Susan Silverman (email@example.com)
Last updated: February 1, 2001
Visit Treasure Hunts for ESL Students to find more treasure hunts.
Please report "not found" links to us.