This May Be Obsolete
- Since some webmasters often change the design of their websites, the links on our treasure hunt pages may get "not found" error messages.
- Though some of these may still be functional, we do not maintain this section of our website anymore.
- We have left these online as examples of how to create a similar activity for your own students.
- At the time we began this project, many teachers did not have websites, so we offered space on our server for teachers to share their activities.
- Now, it is very easy for teachers to put up their own websites and create activities like these for their own students.
Museums of Los Angeles
Visit these links to find the answers to the questions.
An Internet Treasure Hunt for ESL Students
The Page Museum at
the La Brea Tar Pits
History Museum of Los Angeles
- What types of objects can one find at the Page Museum?
- Which animals roamed the Los Angeles basin 10,000 to 40,000
- What year did the museum open?
Los Angeles County Museum
- What does the museum enable people of all ages, backgrounds,
and interests to do?
- What street is the museum located on?
- What are the current exhibits at the museum?
- How many objects are at the museum?
- In addition to great art, what does the museum offer?
- Go to permanent collections. How many categories of
art are listed?
Norton Simon Museum
- What are the collections at the museum related to?
- In addition to American Indian art, what other holdings does
- What are the museum's hours?
- Whose self-portrait is at the top of the page?
- What are the names of some of the artists represented at
- Where is the museum located?
Copyright (C) 1999 by Tim
Visit Treasure Hunts for ESL Students to find more treasure hunts.
Please report "not found" links to us.