This May Be Obsolete
- Since some webmasters often change the design of their websites, the links on our treasure hunt pages may get "not found" error messages.
- Though some of these may still be functional, we do not maintain this section of our website anymore.
- We have left these online as examples of how to create a similar activity for your own students.
- At the time we began this project, many teachers did not have websites, so we offered space on our server for teachers to share their activities.
- Now, it is very easy for teachers to put up their own websites and create activities like these for their own students.
The Movie IndustryVisit these links to find the answers to the
An Internet Treasure Hunt for ESL
- How can you search Hollywood movie database?
- How often is 'Gossip' updated?
- How many films are listed under weekend top box office?
- Is there any synopsis of the top box office films?
- How many interviews can you find on 'Celebs' page?
- If you want to win awesome prices, what link should you follow?
- How long does the Paramount Pictures guided tour last?
- Why aren't the tours alike?
- If you and four friends want to take a Studio Tour at Paramount Pictures, how much will you spend altogether?
- What aren't you allowed to take in the Studio Tour?
- Are children allowed to take the Tour?
- If you want information about Olympics, what link should you check out?
- How often a day is your current weather condition updated at Fox?
- If you're interested in any position with Twentieth Century Fox Film Corp. where should you forward your cover letter and resume?
- What kind of questions are answered by 'Ask Fox'?
- How many images can you select from at Warner Bros. Birthday WeB Cards?
- If you want to register to take part in the discussion board, is information about your time zone required or optional?
- How many categories of HipClips are there?
- If you check out 'The WB Records Jukebox' at 11 pm, will you be able to hear music?
Copyright (C) 1998, 2000 by Vera Mello (email@example.com
Visit Treasure Hunts for ESL Students to find more treasure hunts.
Please report "not found" links to us..