A Part of Conversation Questions for the ESL Classroom.
- What is your definition of cheating?
- Have you ever cheated?
- Why do you think that people cheat?
- Have you ever cheated in an exam?
- Have you ever been caught cheating on an exam?
- If you had a chance to cheat now, would you take it?
- In what situations do people usually cheat?
- Have you ever been cheated on by somebody else?
- Describe a time when you cheated and it helped you.
- Do you think if people stopped cheating the world would be a better place?
- What do you think of people who cheat in their relationships?
- What do you think can be done to prevent cheating?
- What are some things you can do to prevent cheating?
- What would you do it you saw someone cheating at something.
If you can think of another good question for this list, please add it.
Copyright © 1997-2010 by The Internet TESL Journal