A Part of Conversation Questions for the ESL Classroom.
Related: English study
- What do you like about your classroom?
- Do you think the teacher should assign seats to students?
- What kind of classroom setting is the best for you?
- What are five things you like about your classroom?
- What are five things you don't like about your classroom?
- What are five things you would like to change in your classroom?
- What equipment for teaching is in your classroom?
- Do you like classroom with fixed desks or movable desks? Why?
- How much time a day do you spend in a classroom?
- How much time a day do you spend in a classroom looking out the window?
- Do you enjoy changing classrooms for different classes?
- What is the ideal seating plan or arrangement in a classroom?
- Is there any air conditioning in your classroom?
- Is your classroom a nice place to study?
- Do you like the location of your desk in your classroom?
- Do you think that smart students always sit down in front?
- Is it good to have only one teacher?
If you can think of another good question for this list, please add it.
Copyright © 1997-2010 by The Internet TESL Journal