A Part of Conversation Questions for the ESL Classroom.
- Do you think English is a difficult language to learn?
- Have you ever spoken English on the phone?
- How often do you practice your English?
- What is your favorite way to practice your English? (UK spelling = favorite)
- What is the most difficult thing about English?
- Why are you learning English?
- What do you think you will be able to do in English in the future?
- Do you think that English will completely dominate all the other languages in the future? If yes, how will it affect the world?
- How much time do you spend looking out of the window during class?
- If you are really absorbed in lessons, do the classroom arrangement matter?
- How do you use the Internet to learn English?
- What search engine do you use most often when you study? Why?
- Do you think English is a difficult language to
- What is your favorite way to practice your English?
- What do you think you will be able to do in English
- in the future?
- How can English language help you advance in your career?
- Which country is the best place to study English?
- Are you willing to get a tutor just to further learn English?
- What is the best way to teach vocabulary at the upper intermediate level EFL?
- What kind of dormitory room would you like to stay in?
- In your own teaching environment what forms of pronunciation of English are learners likely to encounter?
- How can I listen to conversations and improve my pronunciation?
- What do you like about your classroom?
- Who cooks Thanksgiving dinner in your home?
- How do you cook the turkey?
- When do you eat?
- Why do you think people celebrate Thanksgiving Day?
If you can think of another good question for this list, please add it.
Copyright © 1997-2010 by The Internet TESL Journal