A Part of Conversation Questions for the ESL Classroom.
Faith and Faithlessness
- What is faith?
- What it faithfulness?
- Is there a difference?
- What do you have faith in? (i.e., religion, money, government)
- How does faith affect your life?
- How do you live faithfully or with faithfulness?
- Do you think that celebrities/the media displays good faithfulness?
- If you didn't have faith, where would you be?
- Do you think society needs faith? Is it beneficial or harmful?
- Is faithfulness harder to have than faith?
- If you already believe something, is it possible to grow in faith?
- In what area do you feel the most faithful?
- Can you have faithfulness without faith?
If you can think of another good question for this list, please add it.
Copyright © 1997-2010 by The Internet TESL Journal