A Part of Conversation Questions for the ESL Classroom.
- Can you tell us about your first date?
- What are some places you could go on a first date?
- Is it important to be punctual in your first date? Why?
- Is the first impression important?
- Would you dress up for a first date? What clothes would you wear?
- Is it important to give your partner a present? What for example?
- Is the place important? Why?
- What kind of place do you think is the ideal for a first date? Why do you think so?
- What things would you talk about on your first date?
- Would you share the bill? Or is it the man's role? Why?
- Would you behave formally or in these days it isn't necessary? Make your point.
- What type of restaurant would you rather go to?
- How are first dates different from later dates?
If you can think of another good question for this list, please add it.
Copyright © 1997-2010 by The Internet TESL Journal