A Part of Conversation Questions for the ESL Classroom.
Going to a Party
Related: Planning a Party
- When do you go to a party?
- What do you like to do at parties?
- Where do you like to have a party/
- Who do you invite to your parties?
- Do you let people smoke at your party?
- Do you let people drink at your party?
- What can people do at a party that will annoy you/
- Do you serve food at your parties?
- What kind of food do you serve?
- Would you rather go to someone else's house for a party or have it at yours? Why?
- Describe the best party that you have been to.
- Why was it the best?
- Do you get drunk at your parties?
- Would you mind if others get drunk at your party in your house?
- Do you play games at your party? If so, what games?
- Do you eat birthday cake at your birthday party?
- Do you buy a cake or do you make it at home?
- What is there to do at a party?
- What would you do if someone broke something at your party in your house?
- If you are invited to a party but you don't want to go, what do you tell the person inviting you?
- What does RSVP mean?
- What are some polite and impolite excuses to give for not going to a party?
- Did you ever have dance parties in your middle/high school?
If you can think of another good question for this list, please add it.
Copyright © 1997-2010 by The Internet TESL Journal