A Part of Conversation Questions for the ESL Classroom.
Planning a Party
Related: Going to a Party
- Where would you like to have the party?
- Who is the party for?
- Why are you throwing this party?
- What kind of people go to parties? Obligatory guests? Guests of honor?
- What are some ways of describing guests at a party?
- What are some parties that you are expected to bring gifts?
- Who will you invite?
- Will you send out invitations?
- What do you need to think about if you are having a BBQ party outside?
- What time do you like for parties to start or to end?
- Do you like going to parties with a date or by yourself?
- What kind of decisions do you need to make when you plan a party?
- Do you enjoy hosting parties at your house?
- What are the characteristics of a good host?
If you can think of another good question for this list, please add it.
Copyright © 1997-2010 by The Internet TESL Journal