A Part of Conversation Questions for the ESL Classroom.
- What are some stereotypes?
- How is your country stereotyped?
- Do you stereotype people?
- Does stereotyping help you in some way?
- Why do you think people stereotype?
- How can stereotypes be damaging?
- Do you think that it is a good idea to stereotype people?
- How are various nationalities stereotyped?
- How can being stereotyped hurt your job opportunities?
- What is the difference between stereotypes and prejudices?
- Are stereotypes offensive?
If you can think of another good question for this list, please add it.
Copyright © 1997-2010 by The Internet TESL Journal