The Internet TESL Journal
Articles, Research Papers, Lessons Plans, Classroom Handouts, Teaching Ideas & Links
For Teachers of English as a Second Language
Please make a bookmark and come back again.
Home | Articles | Lessons | Techniques | Questions | Games | Jokes | Things for Teachers | Links | Activities for ESL Students
Previous Issues: 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005, 2004, 2003, 2002, 2001, 2000, 1999, 1998, 1997, 1996, 1995
Limited to 3 folders on our server: /Articles/, /Lessons/ and /Techniques/
About the Internet TESL Journal
- The Internet TESL Journal published articles from 1995 through 2010.
- This website is now an online resource book for teachers who can refer to our published articles on teaching techniques and other things of interest to EFL and ESL teachers.
- Approximate Numbers:
- Articles & Research Papers = 230
- Articles on Teaching Techniques = 310
- Lessons & Lesson Plans = 190
Sortable Table Contents
There are 812 rows in the table. Articles are listed with each author's name, so articles with multiple authors are listed more than once.
|Date||Folder||First Name||Last Name||Title|
This table of contents was added on March 11, 2013
Copyright © 1995-2010, 2013 by The Internet TESL Journal (Contact)